Wednesday, March 06, 2013

waters waters everywhere





If you follow me on instagram you would know that I am a very -beach/water/sea- kind of person. I wonder why. Maybe its to balance out my inner aries' fiery soul heh. Above are some instag shots of my previous phuket/krabi trips. I always post some photos whenever I miss the places.

You know how some like to go on beach getaways to suntan/play beach volleyball etc? Well, not that i dislike those activities, but I rather spend some serene time on a quiet island IN THE SHADE HAH or snorkeling in the waters. Super love it when the boat is in the middle of the ocean, and no land in sight. That's true escape from reality.

Follow me at @amittto!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog hun! lovely pictures :)

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi babe. sure! let me know after you've followed and i'll follow back~

      Delete

leave a note