Friday, January 06, 2012

whoa so the first week of 2012 is almost over!

Past few days have been a blur with kraftfunk sessions and outings with friends. Its been so long since I did basics training omg the feeling of being fitter is just ~~

But I keep going out recently to eat/shop omg spent so much within the first week of 2012!

Breko at Holland V with the girls!


I keep going to Breko recently o.o went last week too. Oh well but the food was good! Had ribeye steak with 2 sides for less than $20. 
And we kept taking photos and edited them with the most awesome photo editing app, 美图秀秀!

And because we were still hungry after the meal, we headed to Cold Rock!


Wonderful strawberry shortcake mix.

We made a pact beforehand to have a "Wear Maxi Day" so we all turned up in maxis haha! I look so tall. whee.

Ahhh OCSP photos are being uploaded, shall blog about the trip soon, if I can find the time after school reopens aha.

Anyway sh got me dr. dre earphones from hongkong! coolios much.




next few days are also busy max, how to rest before school reopens :(