Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

its the last day of 2011! how time flies as usual. so now its the annual time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the next!

MY 2011:

  1. A year of yellow. I just have to mention my fate with yellow this year, ftb, bondue, and now emix photoshoot all these random events threw me into the yellow group. like what??
  2. Waack. starting off as a noob in bryan's waackin course, I totally waacked the whole year away. Am grateful for the numerous opportunities given - Suntec, Oschool recital, and now emix concert and SDD next feb. Not to mention all the awesome friends I've made thru waackin! 
  3. Trying out new things out of my comfort zone: entering SMU and going for OCSP. Still not very much warmed up in the smu environment, but I still have 7 sems to do so. and funny how ocsp is more tough for me than OEs, when it should be the opposite for most people. 

Eager to find out what 2012 has in store for me, but not too anxious to hit 20 -.-