Wednesday, April 10, 2013

21st








Sh brought me for a lovely birthday dinner at the Salt Grill and Sky Bar at Ion. 
Such an atas place! haha. Impeccable service. The view was mad awesome, if not for the dirty window glass! We shared some crab omelette for appetizer and he had the spatchcock while I had the beef ribs for our mains. Super delicious and flavorful ! absolutely loved the mash potatoes. I think the most telling sign of whether a chef is good would be the mashed potatos. It was just so heavenly omg. 

And a dainty Fossil watch for my pressie! :) It is just perfect to wear for my internship heh. Haven't had a watch in ages so I hope I'll take care of it properly!!

Photos taken with my new Nikon D5100 :) Was so excited that I just started taking photos of everything with it haha! shall blog about it more another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note