Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Randomness & Earl Grey Cupcakes

Recently I've been on many emotional roller coasters, dealing with misunderstandings, drunk people, and more.
At least a major miscommunication has been cleared up this morning. 

Have been doing alot of random things in my free time too.

My favourite snack from Meidiya:


Chocoball! Fell in love with it when i first went to Japan on exchange during Sec 3.


Finally got my arts camp notebook from grace yesterday hee. pretty pretty! Don't quite fancy the shirt though.

And because I had a free day today, decided to bake some cupcakes after a mad long baking hiatus (Maybe 1 year?)
Decided to try some Earl Grey cupcakes with lemon buttercream frosting :) 
Recipe from here: http://www.patentandthepantry.com/2008/09/21/earl-grey-cupcakes-with-lemon-buttercream/

I swear I'm using the wrong kind of tray for my cupcakes. 

Mad yummy lemon buttercream frosting!!


Okay I suck at doing the frosting. Have no idea why its no ugly HAHAH nv as long as it tastes good. 

Next up on my list's Salted caramel cupcakes :)

Am so lazy to blog about Europe hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note