Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baviphat Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack Review


Okay first time posting a product review! 

I'm damn lazy to follow a proper skincare routine and hence have cui skin lol. I really don't like the feeling of having smth sticky on my face so i do prefer sleeping masks/packs cos I can just go to sleep with the stuff on and not care about the icky feeling!

So some time last year i bought the Baviphat Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack during one of my gmarket hauls. Yes i bought two, and up till now i haven't finished 1. HAHA.


As its name suggests, it contains apple extracts. the peach ones contain peach extracts and so on. It claims to help in acne control (hence the AC label) by removing dead skin etc. Well I didnt know this beforehand, i just bought it cos the packaging is SO DAMN CUTE.

So the rough list of ingredients which i googled online:
Water / Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Petrolatum, Yellow 6 / CI 15985, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 / CI 19140, Parfum / Fragrance, Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Triclosan 



And what i like about it is that they're pretty thoughtful, there was supposed to be a small spatula/spoon attached (in the holes), but I lost it. HAHA. using a spatula DEFINITELY makes it more hygenic then just dipping your fingers in. But oh well i'm guiilty of this sin ;(


I have been using it on and off for quite a few months now, hence i'm only left with half the tub. 
The smell is SOO GOOD. it's not the kind of synthetic smell, but more of a sweet, apple scent. Everytime I apply it, the smell is so relaxing that I can just fall asleep.



It has a gel-like consistency, which will dry up a little soon after application. Bonus points for this because it reduces the yuck-smth-gooey-is-on-my-face feeling plus it wont be transferred all over your pillow/bed when you are sleeping. 

I dont see an obvious result, partly because I don't use it consistently. (But i'm trying to!) Guess i'm update this post again once i'm through the first or even the 2nd tub. It is one of the highly raved baviphat products and with such a cheap price (I think it was around SGD10-15?), its worth a try :) Use it 2-3 times a week to get the best results! AND remember to wash it off the next morning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note