Saturday, October 01, 2011

saturday is over again

I am so dead tired!! Tuition marathon and dance marathon today. my feet is dying. anyway watching all the recital items' vetting today made me miss hiphop even more. :( esp anan's style. anan come back soon plss.
but yay i am done of all my jc tuitions! can throw all those chem/math knowledge out of the window already. 

Went to airport to send qw off yesterday!
 roar i keep going to the east recently, gotta go ecp tomorrow again for car washing -.-
anyway dislikes T3! all the farewell moments were there. sent off yoko and company there a few years back too omg that was the saddest farewell everr. then ytd was so sad too!! all my awesome friends are overseas roar jingjing xiuhui yiran qianwen jia le.  and others are together in the ulu islands of ntu and nus, here i am left in smu :(( oh well it was my choice cant complain. 


omg this is too cute I JUST GOT TO HAVE IT I AM GONNA GET IT AT ALL COSTS.
haven't wanted to buy something so badly in quite a while!!