Saturday, November 05, 2011

Gmarket Haul Nov'11!

I realised that I haven't ordered from Gmarket since March! teehee.


Freaking humongous box omg poor postman.

Shared a shipment with bj. actually it was me who tempted her into buying MUAHAHA.
Anyway shipping was so much cheaper this time! our total shipment was 11kg and only 29850 Won (close to $40) as compared to the 19000 Won I paid last time for 2.85kg. EH WHY LIKE THAT. I guess its cause they have some sort of promotion now.
Placed orders last monday, only arrived today cause one seller took dam long to send out! Roar. and one of my items was out of stock :(


Actual Photos: 


Okay so this time I bought really little but relatively more expensive stuff. all footwear and no clothes. why? cause I'm going BANGKOK in december! gotta save some wardrobe space and buy all the nice apparel over there :D


Seller: WooJooCity
26900 Won

See this blue bag? ITS A LUGGAGE BAG HAHA yes I freaking bought a luggage bag online -.- It looked so cute? its expandable!! okay but I didn't expect it to be so big. it is freaking humongous i swear.
Yea apparently alot of koreans use it! Like you see kpop stars lugging it around in variety shows such as WGM, etc. How awesome so I'm gonna bring it to chiang mai :) then I can make it smaller or bigger anytime. so practical right??


Heels! Gmarket heels are really worth it, pretty and relatively comfortable (provided that you buy the right size haha!) But I always buy but end up not wearing -.-
and the thing about bout buying heels is that photos are deceiving!! like in those photos, the heels look like they're not THAT high probably 6cm? But in reality if you check the specs its 9cm~10cm -.- So yea always look at the measurements! They're there for a purpose.


Seller: [코미]


15900 won Black
Bought this for waacking recital! omg I was worried that I wouldnt be able to wear it since its also 235 and the other heel was 235 and it was too small. but HENG AH its larger whee. BUT it is so dam high. Pray i dont fall.




17900 Won
I bought this cause I thought it looked cute haha not your typical wedge okayy. So cute. Didnt look very high in the photo but in reality its dam high D:




19900 won
I also bought a pair of cream pumps to go with formal wear. Sadly, these are too small (235 bleh!) :((( dam sad! and the colour isnt as nice as the photo. kinda dull. oh well and it is so expensive!!. Thats why I say shopping online is like gambling!






22800 won Vintage Shoes
Are these called brogues? I have no idea. Anyway don't they look so vintageee :D Love the shade of brown! This seller took a few days to ship out but I guess it's worth the wait :)) so pretty and fits perfectly omg.


Finally the thing that I was actually supposed to buy! White High cut shoes~ My poor old ones totally worn out already. Gmarket is the best place to get high cuts so many designs and cheap too! Hope nobody in emix has the same pair!!! D:



New kicks yay!
White High Cuts Seller: MK 코리아


With Navy blue fat laces. hmm I lace until v ugly shall lace again later.

Okay thats all I bought. Gotta get used to those heels for waacking later :(